10.0.0.1 is an IP address commonly used as a default IP address for private networks. This private IP address cannot be geographically tracked as they cannot be connected with from outside an internal private network. This does not mean that the IP address 10.0.0.1 is only reserved for a particular computer or router. 10.0.0.1 and 10.0.0.0.1 or http //10.0.0.1 and http //10.0.0.0.1 are different from each other.
However, anyone can use such type of IP addresses in their private internal networks. This is because they are inaccessible from the outside world.
What is a 10.0.0.1 IP Address?
10.0.0.1 login is preferably used as the default address of the administrator’s page. Now, this allows a system admin to configure and set up all the features and specifications of the devices and networks that are a part of a private network.
For that, an admin or a member of the admin panel has to follow the below steps.
See also :
- 10.0.0.138 Router Login Guide, Username & Password
- 10.1.1.1 Admin Login, Password, and Troubleshoot Guide
- 192.168.178.1 Router Login, Username And Password
How To Login Router with 10.0.0.1 IP
Step1: Enter the IP address or http://10.0.0.1 or https://10.0.0.1 on any system of your network using any browser.
Step2: This will open the router’s administration page on which you will have to enter the user-id and password.
Step 3: Use the default user id and password for logging in. In case you have changed the default id, and password uses the changed id and password.
Step4: It will redirect you to the settings page of your router from where you can change all the configurations of the devices. It will show the device on your network.
Note- Type the correct IP address i.e., ‘10.0.0.1’. 10.0.01, 126.96.36.199.1, 10.0. 0.1, 10.0.0.1/, 10.0.1 and 10-0-0-0-1 are invalid IP addresses.
- This IP address remains unique only on their network whereas public IP addresses need to be different in the entire world of IP addresses and websites.
- By using this IP address, one can easily modify or change the administration settings of an admin panel. This gives a user complete control over the private network.
- Many-a-times we purchase a new router and want to make some changes to the network. 10.0.0.1 login or https //10.0.0.1 login plays a crucial role in such cases by providing us direct access to the router settings.
Also, here are the few of the most common configurations that you can do using this IP:
- IP of 10.0.0.1 DNS & Proxy settings Setting a secure password or changing the encryption type Managing network types such as WAN, LAN, WLAN, etc.
See Also :
- How to do Arris Router Login || Complete Guide
- How to do Asus Router Login || Complete Guide
- 192.168.1.20 Router Login Guide, Username & Password
It provides an easy way to assign different IP addresses to devices such as printers, smartphones, FAX machines, computers, laptops, etc. On our network as all these devices obtain successive IP addresses. It is quite convenient to use this IP address while setting up a new network.
Seth Myers is a 26-year-old hardware expert who enjoys badminton, cycling and watching television. He is kind and fun, but can also be very hardworking and a bit lazy. In his free time he loves binge-watching boxed sets.